Friday, October 4, 2013

Light, God, and Beauty on The Open Road

Hey Everyone!
My name is Gabie and I'm a new college student taking my first strides on the open road. Now before i get into my life I would like to give credit where credit is due for the title of my blog. If anyone out there has ever read any Donald Miller books, then you know why, and to those of you who haven't, you should. Through Painted Deserts: Light, God, and Beauty on The Open Road is one of Miller's lesser known works. Over this past summer I went through some pretty tough stuff, some typical some not, but whatever the case Miller helped me through. His views and ideas on God and Love and Life were crafted in such a way that they really hit home. I hope to those reading this out there who happen to pick up one of his books out of curiosity find the same value in it and treasures that I did.
 Thanks for listening and i guess welcome to my life on this open road!

No comments:

Post a Comment